Don’t worry about it. haha. That’s why it’s special. It’s also very secretive. haha.
Ooo. I like this question. Thanks
- What in the world is God calling me to?
- How can I better serve Him/ what can I do to let more people know more about Him.
- How do my actions affect those around me?
- My special project that I’m working on
- My CYM/Confirmation Family <3
- My guilty conscience gets to me a lot, so I may think of how much of a fool I am.
- What I’m going to major in College and what college I’m going to attend.
- My future spouse(whether it’d be the Church or woman God created so I can take care of her). Haha, I know it’s weird, but I pray a lot about it, especially my vocation.
- HOW MUCH SLEEP I WANT WHEN I GET HOME. Every day. OMG.
- The five strongest women I know: Mother Mary, Lisa Emperador, Mama(my grandmother), Margaret Arguelles, and Allen Mendoza (He’s the Swan Queen!) Don’t worry people I believe most women I’ve met are quite strong. :D
Uhm, well waking up then either a shower or I eat breakfast, then I brush my teeth/ do my hair. Grab my bag and go. I try and do that in 15 mins or less. haha. Im usually really late trying to do that go. haha.
Hi anon! Not a question. But I’ll take it. haha.
I’ll try my best to answer your questions.
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed your break! Now, we’re gonna slowly ease back into practices. We’ll be working on each scene separately for a while, then we’ll get back into full run-throughs the closer we get to showtime!!
Tuesday, March 1 - 5-7pm @ La Petite - Act 1 Scene 1
Thursday, March 3 - 4-6pm @ Church - Act 1 Scene 2
I seriously lol’d sorry no offense, I don’t think you’ve ever heard me sing. I hate my singing voice cause I know it sucks. I’d only sing during Praise and Worship or Mass or whenever I feel like giving praise to God. You can ask anyone who knows me well, I’m really bad. hahaa. You might as well tell me now.
Hmm, Country= Taylor Swift
Catholic= Matt Maher
I don’t listen to a lot of Rap or Hip hop. It’s not that I don’t like it, but hearing “some rapper talking about how women are hoes and in the same breath boast about how fly he is.”-@Catholicgirl
I don’t want to hear that. I do like the rap that Mars Ill performs entitled “What is love” that’s a good one. haha. That’s pretty much it tho.
that and the money. They’re already allowing me to skip a lot of days for World Youth Day and a couple for L.A Congress.
I WOULD DEFINITELY GO IF THEY SAID OKAY.
If you would like to convince my parents to let me miss more days of school and let me go then I’ll goo.
Haha k bye. xD
I’m pretty sure I’ve answered this before hella long ago tho, yet I’m not going to answer it. haha.
Hahaha I know, I’ll prolly end up going my senior year. I honestly wish I could miss more days of school, but that’s not happening.
No, I haven’t. I wish I could. I don’t have the money. I know there is financial aid, but I can’t miss any more days of school. I’m already missing two in March. ]:
Hmm, it either had to be when we performed our skit or when we all went to Mass. :D
Thank you very much, All for Him though. Yeah I know the post. Well it is still really hard because talked about all three of the vocations I talked about. I did tear up a bit when he talked about us guys having to be like Jesus. You know when he made the guys look at the cross? Yeah, that’s how much I liked his talk. He also talked about the single life, and the priesthood I believe. I pray to God that whatever I believe He calls me to, that I do it in His name, and not what I want. It’s going to be hard, but just like Christ endured the Cross. I’ll endure my own cross.
Thanks anon, I like these questions way better than “who I like” and what not.
Why don’t you ask me without the anon and I’ll answer in your ask box. OR you can ask me in person or text me.